In this article I am going to reveal the top three things you must have in order to experience time freedom in your business, so you can travel more!
I have been self-employed creating internet businesses since 2004. I have become the slave to my businesses many times, which leads to burnout and usually depression.
And I have discovered the following three things to be the most important areas to focus on if you want to achieve a virtual business where you can travel, automate your income, and create a lifestyle of your dreams.
THE TOP THREE THINGS
1) YOU and Your Mindset
2) Your Systems
3) Your Results
I will cover all three topics below in greater detail. It has taken me many, many years and thousands of dollars to understand and deduct this down.
1) YOU AND YOUR MINDSET. YOUR PERSPECTIVE. YOUR VISION.
Your mindset is your perspective, which creates your vision. When you have a vision that is aligned with being virtual, with being exceptional, with delivering results in an automated fashion, the roadmap becomes clear.
The challenge with mindset is it is attached to belief systems that are difficult to bend. When you can transition into believing it is possible to move into a space of service for others, while achieving your dream lifestyle, the blueprint becomes real.
All you need to do is believe it to be an inevitability. A “must-have” path.
A lot of people do not have a deep enough vision for themselves and for their business. I know this because I served others for years and years (over ten years) and I didn’t have a vision for myself.
It brought me into depression and I became a slave to my clients and my business. Not good.
Thus, I was playing the reactive game of serving others on their terms not mine.
Things started to change when I realized I wanted to travel more while generating income. I didn’t want to take one vacation a year while my income stopped.
I wanted to make money while I slept and was on the road in the air going to the next cool place. But, I still wanted to help and serve people at my highest.
I had to create a vision for myself!
Your Next Actions:
– how expanded is your perspective about your potential?
– what is your vision?
– what is your passion? is it aligned with your vision?
– what are you doing every day to create your vision? to make your lifestyle an experience?
– are you being proactive or reactive with the direction in your business?
– are you happy in your business? in your lifestyle?
2) YOUR SYSTEMS: YOUR AUTOMATION. YOUR METHODOLOGY.
We live in an awesome time right now where we can use technology to effectively communicate and deliver value at wrap speeds. It comes down to this.
a) Are you using technolog to deliver value and results for people?
b) How effectively are you communicating to your prospects, clients, and community?
c) Are you creating systems that replace your direct involvement?
Here are some tips and topics you can use to implement in your business right now to supercharge efficiency and free your time:
– use automated inbound phone systems
– skype, google voice, grass hopper
– voicemail to email conversion
– email to fax functionality
– VOIP phone lines via wifi
– conference calling services
Customer Service Systems
– wufoo form routing for proper customer questions (tech, billing, content)
– videos of FAQs for common questions
– ticket based inbound management
– chat support from your website
– delegate support to virtual assistants 24/7
– survey your current clients to serve them better
Value, Results, Deliverable Systems
– membership programs to manage clients and their expectations
– online video courses to deliver your training
– group conference calling for live Q and A’s
– group webinar training recorded and uploaded to video hosting
– email autoresponders and list segments for effective communication
– CRM and customer behavioral management (have they bought yet? if no, email followup)
The list goes on and on.
Over the years I have fine-tuned my list of effective strategies, resources, and methods of automating tasks, results, and deliverables for clients.
I could write in depth articles based on each of these topics. It doesn’t stop!
Here is the coolest part.
New technology and services are constantly coming out. Good news.
More good news. As internet entrepreneurs, if a solution doesn’t exist to help the efficiency of your business so you may serve your clients at your highest, then you can create it!
The power of the entrepreneurial spirit is to create new things for the purpose of being relevant, valuable, and effective.
3) YOUR RESULTS: YOUR DELIVERABLES. YOUR VALUE.
Along with the technology to deliver your value in a really efficient, cool way, you gotta make sure you provide exceptional value to help people.
This part took me forever to figure out.
Most people have this backwards. The secret is this. You must know exactly what your client is struggling with.
You must know their pain. What is keeping them up at night.
What is your client needing in their present moment of NOW. Your solution must alleviate their pain NOW and provide an exceptional experience of how their future will be better.
This is advanced problem solving.
After you figure out how to package your transformational value for your clients, then you simply put it into effective systems of communication, then funnel in your prospects.
You must find out the preferred method of delivery for your clients.
Sample ways to deliver results for your clients while traveling:
1) book format training such as eBook PDF
2) video format organized in categories, milestones, modules, etc.
3) live webinar training with screen sharing
4) live Q and A calls through group conferencing
5) done for them service where you create things for them (and outsource it)
6) one-on-one interaction and collaboration through phone, email, chat, etc.
7) straight up email communication such as copywriting, book writing, etc.
You gotta think outside the office walls and believe you can provide exceptional value that is not dependent on an office.
You can get cell phone reception almost anywhere these days.
You can use wifi and mobile hotspots in a lot of places.
Hotels, airports, coffee shops, heck even McDonalds has awesome wifi.
HERE IS WHAT IT REALLY COMES DOWN TO…
Are you willing to implement change? Are you willing to move into releasing and prioritizing your focus?
If you are, then you can create a mobile lifestyle of traveling WHILE providing transformational value for your clients. You gotta just think outside the box.
This is just scratching the surface.
Watch My Free Travel Webinar Here! I cover my story about how my wife and I went on a four week road trip that turned into one year AND how we conducted our coaching/consulting business part time.